Village house in local stone from the 19th Century equipped for maximum comfort, charming gîte, cool, semi-buried - Old stables - Small terrace North of 10 M².
Nature is all yours - swimming in rivers, lakes or swimming pool 17Km away.
Exceptional environment with panoramic view on the valley, filled with vineyards, lavender fields and olive trees.
The region does also offer the ideal environment for cycling.
The famous “Mont Ventoux” is in the same region.
5 km from Sainte Jalle (grocery store, bakery).
13km from Buis les Baronnies (all necessary shops).
23km from Nyons (The capital of olive oil/trees).
Pleasent 300 sunny days per year without heavy winds.
The rental period from saturday till saturday.
Fully furnished houses:
Composition and home improvement (56 M 2 ) :
- Living (25 M 2) each completely vaulted and stone - living - dining room - Sofa bed ( bed 140X200) .
- Kitchen (12 M 2) separate room, the only room with a flat ceiling and large window opening onto the terrace with north side: cook - oven - dishwasher - microwave - fridge - small appliances - coffee maker - toaster - cleaner.
- Bathroom (6 M 2) vaulted stone room: Shower - 1 sink - WC
- Room: (9 M 2), room vaulted ceiling: two single beds 80X200 separated by a bedside table.
- Terrace: North side of 10 M2.
In OPTION :
- Rental : household linen 15€ / person
- House cleaning at end of stay at 60€ (on request).
Parking 50 meters from the village center.
Each house his own garden and furniture like BBQ, chairs, table, Parasol, etc.